WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY RECRUITING
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING
Role: This role is responsible for the design and production of all digital and printed creative assets across all channels. This role will be responsible for the management of imagery as well as being involved in the pre and postproduction of the creative campaign photoshoots the brand does. The ideal candidate will be a highly creative, commercial thinker, with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time. Always looking to drove innovation and new ideas in the digital design department with the bigger commercial picture in mind.
- Own the design of business-as-usual workflow such as paid advertising, email, social media stories, blog posts, home page updates and all digital marketing.
- Hands on design ability to produce new and fresh designs across print and digital, as well as social and animated design for Instagram and marketing campaigns.
- Think creatively and propose new design ideas to further develop the brand identity and continuously evolve output to keep designs fresh and innovative.
- Form strong relationships with external suppliers such as printers and packaging suppliers while managing multiple work-streams with competing priorities.
- Champion new and interesting ideas and stay abreast of what’s happening in design in the wider industry
- Work closely with internal key stakeholders and senior leaders proposing new ideas
- Update and maintain campaign assets across all websites including but not limited to homepage, categories, content pages, blogs and pop-ups ensuring seasonal, best-selling products are utilised by region
- Design multiple weekly email campaigns
- Update third party marketing functions to ensure they remain seasonal and optimised
- Design and produce multiple seasonal digital PR lookbooks
- Own and present the design of branding and packaging to the Creative Director for final approval
- Creation of assets for photoshoot campaign organisation
- Imagery selection alongside HoE and CD for seasonal campaign imagery
- Manage the digital production of e-commerce assets i.e. naming and cropping imagery
- Liaise with videographer on seasonal video creation based off campaign and platform requirements
- Design and execute printing of seasonal printed materials such as retail vinyl stickers, retail POS, postcards, event invitations etc.
Key Skills & Requirements
- 4+ years of experience
- Advertising and paid social portfolio
- Eye for design with a sophisticated aesthetic, attention to detail and strong interest in fashion
- Innovative thinker always seeking to grow
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with an understanding of advertising, digital and print design
- Excellent typography skills with elevated level of taste and ability to apply multiple design aesthetics across projects of varied styles
- Responds positively to feedback and adapts quickly to change
- Excellent interpersonal, time & project management, and communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, and meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Experience with illustrations is desirable
- Ability to marry creative vision with commercial deliverables
- US market experience is desirable
- Experience on Magento 2 and Shopify
For further information or to apply please send a cover letter with a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Temporary Customer Service Advisor
Role: We are looking for a temporary customer service advisor to help our current customer service team during the Black Friday period over the weekends and evenings. There will also be the opportunity for the occasional weekend work in the weekends leading up to Black Friday. The role will be remote with flexible hours perfect for a recent graduate, or somebody wanting some extra temp work in the lead up to Christmas.
- Providing informed responses to all online customer enquiries via phone, email, and live chat to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Issue customer refunds, when necessary, via Magento.
- Respond to customer review on our Trustpilot account.
- liaise with our third-party warehouse and shipping couriers when needed.
- Work closely with the customer service co-ordinator highlighting any issues or queries that need escalating and providing thorough handovers at the end of your shift.
Key Skills & Requirements
- Previous online or retail customer service experience desired but not required, all training will be provided
- Magento experience desirable.
- Have a confident telephone manner.
- Ability to work remotely and have access to a laptop/computer and a mobile phone.
For further information or to apply please send a cover letter with a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
Part-Time Retail Consultant
We have an opening for a part-time retail consultant in our Notting Hill store.
For further information or to apply please send a cover letter with a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org